Welcome to a new release of Neon, release Hardfloor!
What’s new in release Hardfloor
- Up to three expressions can be used in the global filter
- Support for five custom columns in tracklist. The contents in this columns can be freely customizable and use the Rename tools template system to render contents
- Various new features in statistics based on todays date
- Settings for how replay gain should be used
- The volume gain set when the Equalizer is active can be overriden with replay gain values
- Album and artist sort order settings are used in search results and more views
- Many performance optimizations related to importing of databases from Helium 11 and from Neon
- Improvements to sort order handling in the Music Explorer
- Improvements to sort order handling in the Artist view
- Possibility to filter in Genre view
- Possibility to customize sub-structures of Music Explorer nodes
- Possibility to select smaller or larger font sizes
- Date/time formatting fixes in the Music Explorer
- Card views now supports the selected thumbnail sizes
- More available shortcut commands
- Possibility to import Neon databases for migration purposes
- The Last.fm and Amazon plug-ins are released as open-source
- Documentation of the plug-in API (http://support.imploded.com/solution/articles/9000079298-creating-download-plug-ins)
- More help topics available
- Optimize active database commands (defragmentation of indexes)
- Bugfixes related to the Equalizer
- Possibility to open the selected Webservice port in Windows Firewall in your Router
- Album version available as a rename field
- CD columns available in tracklists
- Support for current track with value 0 (used for pre-gap tracks)
- Improved keyboard handling in the tag editor (more similar to Helium 11)
- Various visualization plug-in fixes
- Various bugfixes in the tag engine related to reading of rating
- Bugfixes to the Apply commands in the Tag editor
Helium Streamer 3 news
- Fixed: Problem when posting now playing to Last.fm is now corrected.
- Pagination information is now shown in the top right corner on many pages.
- Total number of tracks in playlists are shown in a small bubble to the right.
- Total number of tracks in a genre is shown in a small bubble to the right.
- Feature to clear the cache is now available from Settings.
- Filters are now remembered when browsing back and forth.
- Many minor UI and usability tweaks.
What’s planned for our next release, Infected Mushroom?
- Implementation of the free version features
- Evaluation of two new view modes
- Continue with the documentation work
- Continue with the final testing
- Relase a new website
- Take a summer break 😉