What’s new in this release?
- Number of tracks per playlist shown in view
- New progress indicators implemented
- Bugfixes and improvements to Helium 11 import functions
- Corrections to replaying logic
- Multiple artist bugfixes for subtracks
- Other tracks on artist details page is renamed to All tracks and will now show all tracks from the specific artist – a quick way to explore and handle all tracks from a specific artist
- Improvements to how discography items are calculated
- Frequency column introduced
- New view modes for the releases and artists view – split mode. This is a very powerful view similar to Helium 11’s views for releases and artists where a list of items is presented to the left and a detail page to the right. Full support for real-time filtering and much more.
- Portugese language
- Corrections to double-clicking of tracks
- Improvements for image caches per database
- More help topics available – if you miss any specific help topic, please let us know
- New script for cleaning of album paths
- Corrections and improvements to the query engine
- Possibility to save Equalizer settings
- Language support for the Last.fm plug in
- Improvements to album merge logic after tagging
- New user-interface for statistics and more statistics available
- Possibility to store sub-labels and formatted label profile information
- Support for downloading of label images and label information
- Linking between parent and sub-labels
- Fixes for reported bugs
- Implementation of free versus Premium features
What’s planned for our next release, Juno Reactor?
- Documentation work
- Website work
- Final testing
- Fine-tuning of the implemented features
Hopefully we will soon be ready to release this new version as our first official release!