Welcome to a new beta version of Helium 12!
This beta version contains a mixture of improvements and bug fixes. Our work with improvements to the application is continuing, follow the forum to see what we are currently are working on.
News in this release:
- Improvement: Possibility to capitalize all text fields using the active capitalization rules via the script engine.
- Bug fix: Blank elements in the Advanced Tag Editor template designer was not visible.
- Bug fix: Selecting tracks from album details was not in correct order.
- Improvement: Possibility to set rating to one or more tracks in a tracklist via the context menu.
- Bug fix: Play in duplicate finder did not worked properly.
- Improvement: Possibility to filter contents of tracklists from Music explorer, Genre view, Year view and search results.
- Improvement: When saving lyrics from the Advanced Tag Editor the filename is defaulted to artists – title.
- Bug fix: Corrections to filename collisions in the converter and the CD-ripper.
- Improvement: Possibility to toggle between tracklist and albums in the Music explorer and tracks view.
- Improvement: Better merging of data between different tag formats.
- Improvement: Improvements to dynamic tagging support in the tag editors. Click here to read more about Dynamic tagging.
- Improvement: Possibility to save album picture to tags.
- Improvement: Possibility to save album picture to tags for all visible albums.
- Improvement: Progress in the duplicate finder.
- Improvement: Possibility to shuffle the contents of a platlist via the context menu.
- Bug fix: Template editing in Rename tool should now react to new templates.
Apart from the improvements and fixes above we have also handled issues reported via the forum and the automatic bug reporting tool. A big thanks to everybody that has helped us to report issues.
Please note that this is a beta version meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.