Welcome to a new beta version of Helium 12!
This beta version contains a new improvements and bug fixes.
Our work with improvements to the application is continuing, follow the forum to see what we are currently are working on.
News in this release:
- Improvement Play queue can be docked in the right sidebar. When docked in the right sidebar, you can drag tracks from tracklist to the Play queue as well as albums.
- Improvement Picture filter available in Labels view
- Improvement Improvements to dynamic tagging in the Advanced Tag Editor
- Bug fix Capitalization correctly handles words starting with numbers
- Improvement Possibility to define what a user column in a track list should link to. Available link types are:
-Artist detail page (main artist)
- Improvement Backup of Sql Server databases requires user access due to Windows UAC handling
- Bug fix CD information could be overwritten in the Tag editor when downloading track information
- Improvement New statistics:
- Improvement Save ID3v2 album artist tag with full external compatibility. Some external applications only handles album artists defined in the TPE2 frame (Band/orchestra). When this option is enabled (default) the band/orchestra field will not be enabled.
- Improvement Possibility to quickly exit Tag editor with ESC (tap twice if you are in edit mode)
- Improvement Natural sorting used for grouping of CDs in album details to avoid sortings like:
- Improvement Natural sorting used on Music Explorer nodes
- Bug fix It was previously not possible to use Apply/Apply down on the Album version field in the Tag editor
- Improvement New language, Spanish
- Improvement Updates to several components
Apart from the improvements and fixes above we have also handled issues reported via the forum and the automatic bug reporting tool. A big thanks to everybody that has helped us to report issues.
Please note that this is a beta version meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.