Welcome to a new beta version of Helium 12!
This beta version contains a new improvements and bug fixes.
Our work with improvements to the application is continuing, follow the forum to see what we are currently are working on.
News in this release
- Improvement Possibility to dock the Play queue in the right sidebar
- Improvement Optimizations when navigating back and forth to the album view
- Improvement Optimizations to the Artist details view, the page is no longer fully scrollable for better performance
- Improvement Optimizations to loading of all tracks from an artist on Artist details
- Improvement Image on Album details, Artist details and Label details now uses the selected thumbnail size
- Improvement File properties will now show attached pictures
- Improvement Possibility to execute a specific script via a shortcut
- Improvement Possibility to inactivate detail page statistics. Useful to improve performance when using larger Sql Compact databases
- Improvement User column links are available from Album details and Play queue
- Improvement Translation fixes
- Improvement Possibility to define how undefined release types should be ordered
- Bugfix Importing of playlist folders and playlists in folders works correct
- Bugfix When gropuing on rating in a tracklist the group header is properly displayed
- Bugfix Capitalization fixes during first launch of Advanced Tag Editor
- Bugfix Corrected a crash which could occur when dragging a column in the Duplicate finder
- Bugfix User columns did not show data in the Playlist view
- Bugfix Corrections when selecting a Smart playlist
- Bugfix Drop indicator is properly removed in the Play queue when cancelling a drag operation
- Bugfix Corrections to alternation coloring in Playlists and Smart playlists
Apart from the improvements and fixes above we have also handled issues reported via the forum and the automatic bug reporting tool. A big thanks to everybody that has helped us to report issues.
Please note that this is a beta version meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.