Welcome to Helium 13 beta 2!
Major changes in this version
- Performance optimizations in the Albums, Artists and Labels view
- Shared playlists support – share playlists between multiple Helium users
- Release type overlay shown on album thumbnails
- New language: Russian
- Updated German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch languages
- General purpose plug-ins code repositories for plug-in development together with documentation is now available. Please see the following links for more information:
- Improved drag and move handling to track lists
- Improvements to drag and drop handling of pictures
- Improvements to the file synchronization tool
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements
Download Helium 13 beta 2
Click here to download Helium 13 beta 2.
Please note that all licenses for Helium 12 will work with this release.
Working with beta versions
Please note that these are beta versions meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.
The beta version will install into a specific folder so that you can have both Helium 12 and 13 installed at the same time.
Any databases that are opened with Helium 13 will not be usable in Helium 12 since they will become upgraded.
Please backup your database and settings before installing this version.