Helium 14.3 release candidate is now available.
This version comes with the following major changes:
- Copyright column introduced in track lists
- It is now possible to configure which specific field-names (one or more) that should be mapped to a specific Vorbis field when reading data. This can be used to increase read-compatibility with other applications.
- Improved default Vorbis mappings
- Vorbis total tracks and total discs is not written if empty
- Improved tab support in the Tag editor
Working with the beta version
Please note that this version is not 100% tested yet, if you find anything that does not seems to work as it should, please let us know.
If you submit an issue, please be sure to include as much reproduction information as possible so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.
This version will not perform database upgrades, meaning that it will be compatible with the current official version of Helium 14 and Streamer 4. We recommend you to take a backup of your database before working with this version.
Windows 7 users
Make sure that you have the following hot-fix installed: