Helium 14.9 is now officially available and comes with the following major changes:
- Support for month/day in year fields in the Tag editor
- Support for month/day in year fields in download plug-ins
- Support for month/day in year fields in scripting
- Mood quick tagging – manage “working moods” and quickly set one or more moods for the playing tracks.
- Updated database drivers for MySql/SQLite
- Improved mapping for AAC tag fields for compatibility
- Sorting fields available in download plug-ins
- Possibility to select to use the native system file dialogs
- Various bugfixes
Please note that this release of Helium will not upgrade your database although we still recommend you to create a backup of your database before installing this version.