Welcome to beta 2 of Helium 15.
This version contains fixes found during testing of beta 1 as well as some improvements.
Some of the changes are listed below:
- It is possible to disable one or more download plug-ins.
- It’s possible to play a song in repeat mode. Can be activated from the players context menu.
- Last.fm can be enabled/disabled from the players context menu.
- Mini-player general plugin updated with artist information.
- Correted and activated migration from Helium 14.
- Possibility to show existing MySql databases in Open MySql database window.
- Possibility to use album subtitle and release year for naming of album pictures.
- Corrected leaking of connections.
- Corrections in the backup tool.
- Sort order fixes related to views.
- Updated UI components.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Working with the beta version
Please note that this version is a beta, meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.
These beta versions will install into a specific folder so that you can have both Helium 14 and 15 installed at the same time.
Any databases that are opened with Helium 15 will be usable in Helium 14 since they will not be upgraded.