Welcome to beta 4 of Helium 15.
This version contains fixes found during testing of the prior beta versions as well as some improvements.
Changes in this version
- New feature: Open playlists in new windows, available from the Playlists view and the Music Explorer view.
When a playlist is opened in a new window, it will remain visible during view changes. It’s possibile to drag and drop tracks between playlists as well as from other lists.
- Improved reading for FLAC files with seektables
- Possibility to toggle visibility for Quick mood and drop to default playlist in the player pane. (Default hidden)
- Possibility to repeat the Play queue. This can be activated by clicking a new button in the player.
- Removed dependency for Mysqldump when taking a MySql backup
- Bugfixes for advanced searches using Last played
- Smart playlists can be shared between users (from the context menu)
- Upgraded UI components
- Various bugfixes
Working with the beta version
Please note that this version is a beta, meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.
Any databases that are opened with Helium 15 will be usable in Helium 14 since they will not be upgraded.
Click here to read the news for Helium 15 beta 1
Click here to read the news for Helium 15 beta 2
Click here to read the news for Helium 15 beta 3
3 thoughts on “Helium 15 beta 4 now available”