Today we have released new version of Helium, Helium Converter, Streamer and the Streamer App.
Major news in Helium 15.2
- Possibility to show user defined columns in the Tag Editor
- ID3v1 is saved as ISO-8859-1
- Improvements for fetching of Smart playlist tracks
- New field in tag to filename engine, RATING_INTEGER
- Updated database drivers
- Updated UI components
- Multiple improvements to the File-sync device, updated MTP-drivers.
- Improved error handling for picture management and adding files to the library.
- Artists with relations are not removed when optimizing library
- Prevent duplicate genres when updating library
- Optimize library can remap and remove duplicate genres
- Many minor improvements and bug-fixes
Major news in Streamer
- Various bug-fixes related to filters when using the app
- The apps support Last.fm scrobbling properly when enabled
Major news in Helium Converter
- Updated components and bug-fixes
Please note that the most recent Streamer apps requires that the most recent Streamer version is installed.