This new release contains improvements and bug fixes found since the last Helium 16 release.
It also contains many “under the hood” changes which improves stability for many underlying features as well as some major component upgrades.
- New feature: Charts page available from statistics. The charts page offers both rolling charts and interval based charts for artists, albums and tracks.
- New feature: Top countries with a detail page added to statistics
- New feature: Possibility to add custom paths in the My Computer view, for example network paths
- New feature: Create date column for file added in the My Computer view
- New feature: Improved compatibility for catalog number not following the ID3v2 standards
- Update: Czech translation
- Update: Database components
- Update: UI components
- Bugfix: Track gain and album gain not properly added to the library
- Bugfix: The default tag editor was not earlier used when working from Artist details
- Bugfix: Default password for party mode could stop work in some situations
- Bugfix: Sublabel could be incorrectly read in label details
Apart from the above listed fixes a lot of other non-visible changes are included in this version.
Working with the beta version
Please note that this version is a beta, meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.
This version will NOT upgrade the database so the comaptibility remains with the official Helium 16 version.
Please backup your database and settings before installing this version.
One thought on “Helium 16.1 beta now available”