This version is a service release which mainly focus on stability, component upgrades and some new features.
Major changes in this version
- Updated PostgreSQL drivers
- Updated MySQL drivers
- Updated SQLite drives
- Updated visual components
- When using the Discogs plugin, it’s possible to find an album release by searching with barcode.
In the search query, enter “bc:” followed by the bardcode in the artist field to search using a specific barcode.
You can also search with catalog number by entering “cat:” followed by the catalog number in the artist field.
- Possibility to download tracks using the CD ripper
- Possibility to change the color on the playing waveform
- Correction to the iTunes plugin so that it properly downloads pictures and artist information again
- Corrections to the Remove tags action in the Action manager
- Bug fix when stopping a subtrack from playback
- Remap path for PostgreSQL works properly
Apart from the above major fixes, many minor things have been stabilized and optimized.
We recommend all uses to upgrade to this version.