Helium 15.4 is now released as a stable version.
Major news in Helium 15.4
- Powerful inplace tag editing in the track lists; the most features from the Tag Editor are directly available from the track lists, without the need of opening a Tag Editor.
Click here to read more about this feature.
- Bits per sample added as a database field and a visual column.
- Run action manager scripts directly from the menu/a toolbutton.
- Multiple improvements to the re-rip tool.
- New variables added to the Tag to filename tool.
- Translation updates.
- Improvements for reading several audio formats.
- Possibility to paste pictures from clipboard in the Tag Editor and the Advanced Tag Editor.
- It’s possible to select channel encoding mode for MP3 files.