This new release contains bugfixes and some new features, the most important are listed below:
- New feature: Created date for a playlist is stored and displayed per-playlist.
- New feature: Added date for a track in a playlist is stored and displayed per track.
- New feature: It’s possible to configure the maximum pictures the Discogs plugin can download (0 = no limit)
- New feature: Possibility to cancel downloading of pictures in the Download picture tool.
- Bugfix: Playlist order is now correct when new tracks are appended to a playlist.
- Bugfix: The album pane dropdown contents will be properly updated in the CD ripper after ripping a CD.
- Bugfix: Extract custom did not set artist properly in the CD ripper.
- Bugfix: Closing the CD ripper showed an incorrect re-rip CD dialog.
- Bugfix: Could not open a database with same name as the active database even if it was of a different type.
- Bugfix: Default tag editor is properly opened for all album thumbnail views.
- Bugfix: Some performance fixes in the CD ripper.
- Bugfix: Better detection of suggested template variable names.
Apart from the above fixes we have also fixes other issues find whilst regression testing Helium 16 beta 2.
Working with the beta version
Please note that this version is a beta, meaning that all tools and features are not 100% tested.
These beta versions will install into a specific folder so that you can have both Helium 15 and 16 installed at the same time.
Any databases that are opened with Helium 16 will NOT be usable in Helium 15 since they will be upgraded.
Please backup your database and settings before installing this version.